|Iwi of New Zealand|
Te Arawa FM is the radio station of Te Arawa iwi, including Ngāti Whakaue, Ngāti Pikiao and Tūhourangi. It was established in the early 1980s and became a charitable entity in November 1990. The station underwent a major transformation in 1993, becoming Whanau FM. One of the station's frequencies was taken over by Mai FM in 1998; the other became Pumanawa FM before later reverting to Te Arawa FM. It is available on 89.0 FM in Rotorua..
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- "About Te Arawa". Te Arawa Online. Te Arawa Communications. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- "Major transformation for Te Arawa iwi radio station" (14). Kia Hiwa Ra. September 1993. p. 8.
- "Rotorua". Welcome to the Radio Vault. New Zealand: The Radio Vault. 18 January 2009. Archived from the original on 15 April 2009. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Iwi Radio Coverage" (PDF). maorimedia.co.nz. Māori Media Network. 2007. Retrieved 14 June 2015.