Rotorua Girls' High School
|Rotorua Girls' High School|
Empowering Young Women
251 Old Taupo Road|
|Coordinates||38°08′52″S 176°14′15″E / 38.1479°S 176.2374°ECoordinates: 38°08′52″S 176°14′15″E / 38.1479°S 176.2374°E|
|Type||State Single sex girls secondary (Year 9-13)|
|Ministry of Education Institution no.||153|
|School roll||579 (July 2016)|
Rotorua Girls' High School was formed in 1959 after Rotorua High School, founded in 1927, was divided into Rotorua Boys' High School and Rotorua Girls'. Rotorua Boys' kept the original site, and the Rotorua Girls' was given a new site further down Old Taupo Road.
- Taini - Purple
- Makereti - Pink
- Witarina - Orange
- "Directory of Schools - as at 2 August 2016". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "Decile Change 2014 to 2015 for State & State Integrated Schools". Ministry of Education. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "History". Rotorua Girls' High School. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- "Principal's Message". Rotorua Girls' High School. 22 February 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 26, 2010. Retrieved 2009-05-10.
- "Rotorua Girls High School Prospectus" (PDF). Rotorua Girls' High School. p. 19. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rotorua Girls' High School.|
- Rotorua Girls' High School website
- Education Review Office (ERO) reports for Rotorua Girls' High School