Skagit Transportation Center
105 East Kincaid Street|
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
|Coordinates||48°25′06″N 122°20′05″W / 48.41833°N 122.33472°WCoordinates: 48°25′06″N 122°20′05″W / 48.41833°N 122.33472°W|
|Owned by||Skagit Transit|
|Line(s)||BNSF Northwest Division|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Bus stands||8 on an island platform|
Whatcom Transportation Authority
|Parking||50 long term spaces|
|Passengers (2015)||18,193 0.18%|
Skagit Transportation Center is a multimodal transportation hub in Mount Vernon, Washington, United States served by Amtrak, the US national railroad-passenger system. The facility at 105 East Kincaid Street was built in 2004 to replace the former Amtrak station on 725 College Way, which is currently used by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railroad.
It connects with services provided by Skagit Transit, Whatcom Transportation Authority and Island Transit along with Amtrak and Greyhound. Commuter buses to Everett Station provide onward connection to Sound Transit, Everett Transit and Community Transit services.
Boardings and Alightings
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2015, State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved 12 Jan 2016.
- "Skagit Station". About us. Skagit Transit. Retrieved March 2014. Check date values in:
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2011: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2011. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2012: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2012. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2013: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2014: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. p. 1. Retrieved 12 Jan 2016.
- Amtrak – Stations – Mount Vernon, WA
- Mount Vernon Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide - TrainWeb)
- Mount Vernon, WA (MVW) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)